1. Selecting the Wi-Fi function settings menu
Press the [MENU] button on the camera to open the menu, switch tabs, and select [Wireless communication settings].
Selecting the Wi-Fi function menu
Register a nickname when the nickname screen is displayed.
4. Connect to a Wi-Fi access point
Select an access point.
Enter the password for the access point.
5. Entering an e-mail address
Enter the e-mail address associated with the Canon ID. If you do not have a Canon ID account, enter an email address for registration.
6. Entering the 4-digit number
Enter any 4-digit number you want and select [OK]. The number you enter will be required for Step 8.
Check the displayed message, and click [OK].
icon will change to the following.
7. Receiving the notification email
A notification email will be sent to the email address you entered in Step 6. Access the URL contained in the email.
8. Entering the 4-digit number
Enter the 4-digit number you entered in Step 6.
9. Completing the camera connection
icon. The connection is complete once the
icon is displayed.